Monday, July 8, 2013

Summer in Portland

This past week I had the privilege of exploring the wonderful city of Portland. I had a great time eating great food, running on awesome trails, visiting University of Portland, and taking it all in. I took a few photos to document this trip... maybe not a few... a lot of photos actually. This will just be a random collection of my adventures!

Awesome Gyros sandwich from a Lebanese restaurant. 

Mt. Hood! A long drive but so worth it. 

Snow in the summer! 

A great Italian market in Portland called Pastaworks . They had everything from fresh pasta to homemade  pasta sauces. It was overwhelming and exciting! 


Theeeee famous Multnomah Falls!! It was so beautiful and calming

One of the many trails I ran on in Portland. This is at Mt. Tabor Park where I did 5 miles in the afternoon. 
Dessert at the Woodsman. Some of the best food I've ever had. this is Lemon cream ice cream with a shortbread cake. So delicious! 
The Highlight of my meal at the Woodsman was this whole roasted trout in crazy water with sundried tomatoes! Crazy water is herbed broth and the fish was cooked to perfection! 


No comments:

Post a Comment