Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Weekly Wrap up! Summer Adventure Time



 This whole week for me has been a blur of fun and a lot of activities! Everyday I have done something new and It's been a blast. Here, I have compiled a few pictures that illustrate the things I did this week. I know it's weird to do a "weekly wrap up" on a tuesday night but, I don't really keep track of weekdays during summer. Everyday is a new adventure! These pictures are either odd, weird, or it makes me smile when I stare at it for a while! Anyways, here are the photos of the week!



Late night drawings and thoughts while drinking some soothing green tea. Ahh peaceful. 

An awesome post-run meal I put together in 10 minutes! I'm so proud of myself! It's made of whole wheat naan bread, avocado, pesto spread, and halved grape tomatoes. I also added a baby spinach salad with cranberries and walnuts. Oh so Satisfying. 
Having dinner with my dad means eating some weird things. These are slices of Beef Tongue roasted on a skewer. 
I just had to snap a shot of this cute little butterfly. 
I recently ate at one of my favorite restaurants called Town. It has awesome food and a great  mod-atmosphere. There was also an awesome quote on my menu. 
Lots of Running during this summer :D 
Celebrating National Running Day by going running! It was a relaxing 6 miler 

A great Acai bowl that I devoured after a run. 




I had an awesome week and I'm guessing that every tuesday I'll post a weekly wrap up with some odd, and awesome photos!






No comments:

Post a Comment